The platform is experiencing some issues - we are very sorry about it. Our engineers are already working on stabilizing the system. If you would like to get live updates on the status please subscribe on our status page here.
Benefits of eInvoicing with Tradeshift
Easy Setup - No installation of hardware or software required.
Real-time Monitoring & Communication.
Public Profiles & Network - Promote your business, products and services.
Three ways to invoice
Tradeshift has made it possible and easy for any business to invoice their customers - no matter the invoice volume. Depending on the volume of invoices you send, we recommend the following:
1. Small vendors (low volume)Using the intuitive and fast invoice creation tool in the Tradeshift platform, invoicing has never been simpler! Choose your customer, fill in your invoice details, and send! See here for a guide on using the invoice creation tool. PDF upload is also supported, as well as the following formats.
2. Medium-sized companiesThe following compatible formats can be uploaded to the Tradeshift platform using this solution, which will convert your file to the native Tradeshift format. This will allow you to send the data quickly and efficiently via Tradeshift to Panalpina. You are of course still welcome to create invoices manually.
3. Large companies (high volume)For our high-volume vendors we offer an integration supported by Tradeshift. After the required approval from Panalpina, you will be contacted and Tradeshift will work with you to set up the data flow between your ERP and Tradeshift. Check with your IT department the supported EDI formats here. Then, open a ticket with Tradeshift Support in order to get started. You can of course still upload invoices via the portal or create them manually.
Getting Started with Tradeshift
Invoice Date Ruling
- An uploaded invoice shall not be older than 7 days
- Service invoices to Panalpina shall not be older than 180 days
What are validation rules and why are they important?
Validation rules ensure that the vendor provides information in all the required fields. Panalpina can then process the invoice quickly and efficiently without any unnecessary queries or delay. Validation rules are a way of enforcing compliance which benefit both the vendor and Panalpina. Panalpina's validation rules are listed here.
Important note for all suppliers
The payment due date will be calculated in accordance with the payment terms in our contract or purchase order as agreed with Panalpina.
Bank Account Information
Bank Account information are based to the registered Vendor Master Data and not what might be indicated on an individual invoice. For any change of bank accounts, the Vendor has to send a change request to the country's individual FSSC Vendor Masterdata email.
Legal invoice definition
Top questions from invited Panalpina connections
Should someone else be reading this?
If you are receiving electronic invoicing activation emails from Tradeshift, but wish to direct these emails to someone else in your organization, please fill out and submit the form below: